Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Can Everyone Ski??

I hope so because we are going to Colorado Springs, CO!!!!!! :)





We are so happy that we can hardly stand ourselves (I'm sure everyone else around here is in agreement.) I had myself convinced that maybe I didn't want to be that far away from home, and then when we got the news I was just so happy, and I still feel that way. I'm sure that in the next couple of weeks it will hit me and I'll be sad, but right now... I'm only praising God and feeling joy! :)





Mason Boyett Goodwin is home from the hospital and doing just great. Tonya is tired and sleeping a lot, but she is doing much better also. Isn't he just the cutest!?!

Zach is thrilled, even though he thought it was a girl before Mason was born, he's still very happy!!

Well... as soon as we find out all the information, we'll post more, just wanted to update everyone.

No comments: