Friday, September 21, 2007

Long time, no see

It has been a while since I've posted any pictures, and I can only blame it on the fact that for some reason here, no one does ANYTHING during the summer, but as soon as the end of August gets here, they all do EVERYTHING. I was worried when we got here that we would have a hard time meeting people and finding people to hang out with... well... I only had to wait for them to all come back from where ever they went this summer. Anyway... Price has found lots of people to play with, and I've made a lot of friends. We are having a great time here, and we know that we are where God wants us to be. We miss everyone back home, and we especially miss the free babysitting from everyone! :) It stinks to pay someone to come over and play with the kids! :) Anyway... I can't catch up one month in one post, so I'll do a few pics here now, and then another post later with a few more pics. Highlight this month: Memaw and Pappaw drove all the way up here to play with us.... everyone had a great time!!





Price needed a haircut... this was the day Wesley turned 9 mos old.

Price and I made Ron's cake for his birthday... Price picked out the decorations!!

No comments: