Monday, April 28, 2008

Randomness

The last few weeks have been a little bit crazy for us, and we're not done with the craziness yet... in fact, it might just be getting started. We're in the process of trying to adopt two little boys into our family. That is enough on the subject right now because I don't know if we're going to be "chosen" for them or not, so I'll talk more about that after we get a definite answer. Just wanted to let everyone know why we've been absent lately. Not because we aren't still taking pictures... I have a ton of them, but because we're just too busy to sit down and post any. So I'm going to try to fill everyone in on our week last week. These are in random order, but are from our trip to the zoo, our playday at the park, our last day of bible study (the children's program), and just random pictures of them. I'll try to post more, and was told by someone (Dee) that if I wanted people to read my blog and post comments, I should write about sex. I'm hoping that just putting the word in this post will spark interest!! More about adoption to come, as soon as we have news.
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I meant to get your url before you left my house that night! Thanks for sending it!

Here is mine:

http://wineymomma.wordpress.com

Your guys are getting so big

Anonymous said...

They are really growing....can't wait to see ya'll Love ya
Daddy

Anonymous said...

Precious pics!!! The boys are simply gorgeous!!! And WOW on possibly adding two more sons to the mix...we are keeping you all in our prayers!!!

Hugs!
Lori, Greg, Sydney and Mallory

Anonymous said...

OK randomness....I'd love to see new pictures. They still have computers in Arkansas right? How long will you be there? We may be coming soon.
amy