Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Aaaaaahhhhhh.... Colorado!

We've moved into our new house, and we are in the process of unpacking. We do have a fast enough connection that I can put pictures on, and I will... as soon as I have a second to sit down and do that. Everyone is doing well... those of us who know how far away we are are getting homesick. We had our first Air Force Cook-out... we ate with three of our neighbors, and it was fantastic. Not any kids Price's age, but there was a 7 year old boy that he played with all night. Thanks for all of your prayers, and I'll put some pictures on tomorrow!

4 comments:

Smith, Smith, Smith & Smith said...

Welcome to the Air Force! When you get homesick, go stare at Pike's Peak. There ain't nothing like that in Arkansas!!!

John said...

Congrats on the new scene of life in the Air Force. I know that you and your husband will do very well on active duty. My prayers are with you all.

John Ritter

Amazing Mama said...

Congratulations on the assignment Amanda. Marty and I envy you the lovly cool weather and the awsome scenery. Lucky you getting base housing. There is NO officer housing at GAFB so we had to buy a house. Looking forward to seeing you in the snowy season for a spot of snowboarding!!

Carol Anne said...

Good to hear you made it and are enjoying the great assignment. Let us hear how tough the winters are.