Sunday, July 22, 2007

Renaissance Festival

The front gate at the Festival... we had no idea what awaited us!

Price got a sword and a shield.
He had a wonderful time!!


Wesley was great all day, just hanging out
in his stroller.


Price and Ron rode on an elephant.
Price had such a good time.


And for the big finale!!!
We actually dressed up and got our
picture taken... for those of you who know
me well... you know that I would NEVER do anything
like this, but maybe a little of Ron has rubbed off on me.
I thought it would be fun for all of us to be in the picture, and
IT WAS!!

More adventures later from the Feeser's!!

2 comments:

beck said...

hey guys. lovely pic. just wanted to say that we just ended MEII and I missed all four of you!

Lori said...

We talked about you guys this weekend at MEII. We missed you all. . . but survived. John and Judith are doing well and send their "Howdies". Take care.