Thursday, July 26, 2007

Movie-ater



Price and Ron went to see Transformers today. Price kept saying, "Are we at the movie-ater yet?" We couldn't help but laugh... it was just too cute. Ron thought the movie was great, Price didn't know what to think. He was just amazed how big everyone was. Tonight was also the second night this week that we have left the boys with a babysitter. They both seem to have done extremely well, and it makes me feel a lot better about leaving them.
My mother is coming up here next week, and we can't wait. Ron is going to camp on Sunday afternoon for a week, and Momma's plane will land on Monday morning in Denver.



Wesley is crawling around now, and getting into a lot of trouble with it also. He LOVES cords, and is constantly pulling on them to see what will happen!




I am now selling Discovery Toys.... go check out the website discoverytoys.com , but don't buy anything from them. If you see something that you want. Please e-mail me and I can order it for you. If you order online then I don't get credit for leading you to these wonderful toys and products. I have some of them already, and they are fantastic. They are also guarenteed for the life of the toy. If anyone is interested in getting some free toys then e-mail me and I'll tell you how you can do that. Thanks!! amandakayla@pafb.net


I'll leave you with a little bit of Price in his new favorite pose! (This is at the Zoo)





No comments: