Friday, January 2, 2009

Just a quick note to say that we've been really busy lately, but pictures will be coming soon. Ron is gone to Greenland (Brrrrrr!!!) and will be back the end of this month. Price is loving our first year of homeschool, and he's been having writing assignments. (He tells me what to write). Anyway... I am going to post the things he writes every week, so check out our homeschooling blog http://feeseracademy.blogspot.com and see the first three that he has written. I'll be adding the new ones every week. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda Thank you God bless you and Family,tell Elijah I love Him and kiss him for me see you soon oh tell baby love her to kiss her for me jesus loves the children love grandma,debby,