Monday, April 30, 2007

The Car is Ready...almost!

If you didn't know... Ron had a wreck in our BRAND NEW car on March 26, and did A LOT of damage. Everytime I say he had a wreck... he is quick to point out that it wasn't his fault. Well... it wasn't his fault, but that doesn't get me my car back any quicker just noting that fact. Anyway... they told us this morning that we should be able to pick the car up tomorrow. We hadn't even made our first payment on the car when he had the wreck. :) He was completely fine, but the car looked pretty bad. I felt really good about the type of car we had when I went to see the car that night, and I realized that even in a wreck that bad, even if all four of us had been in the car, we would have been alright. The structure of the car really held together. Price thinks now though that every car we see is going to hit our tire, and I'm just hoping that this caution that he has carries over to when he starts driving. I know.. wishful thinking.
We met the new pastor and his wife for our charge. They had a little boy Price's age, and they had a great time playing. Price was a little upset when I told him that Zach would get to have Price's room when we left. He told me that he liked his room, and he liked our house. He is very confused by the whole thing, but I think he does understand that he would be able to play with his friends. I didn't realize how hard that part would be. I mean... I know I don't like leaving my friends, but I never realized or thought about the fact that my children will be leaving behind friends everywhere. It's kind of sad!
Our caterpillar has made a cacoon, and now we are awaiting the arrival of the butterfly. We had two caterpillars in the jar, but at last check we had one cacoon and one dead caterpillar. I can't believe I didn't take pictures... I take pictures of everything.

No comments: