Wednesday, April 18, 2007

God's Will & Good News

I attended a seminar at Hendrix College yesterday about discerning God's will. It was given by Dr Schmidt from Perkins. It was a very interesting workshop the basic idea being that we often, when seeking God's will, are asking "I" questions instead of "God" questions. We try to see if we can fit God into our lives instead of seeing how our life fits into the will of God. Dr Schmidt was very good and extremely entertaining.

Also yesterday I got a call from my recruiter. My physical has cleared the Surgeon General of the Air Forces desk and is now in the hands of the Recruiting Service. We know send my entire package to them, in the next few days, and hopefully know something of our orders in the next week or so. Please pray for us.

-Ron

No comments: