Monday, April 16, 2007

One Down, Five to Go

Well... we finished going through one room and getting everything out and looking at it. Do we want to keep this?? I answered YES every time... then... Are you REALLY going to use it?? And then I would answer NO every time. So... needless to say, it was traumatic and cathartic all at the same time. Do we have spell check on here?? Oh well... we've done the dining room, next stop.. the living room.
We have TEN weeks left in this house, and no idea where we will be going after those ten weeks. I am extremely excited about all of this, just really impatient to find out where we are going. I'm sure there is a lesson from God in there somewhere.
This past weekend Momma, Tonya, and I went to Little Rock to see Women of Faith. I've been for the past three years in Shreveport, and this was the first time they have been in Little Rock since I have been going. Anyway... it was fantastic and hilarious, as always, and I really hope that wherever we go, I will be able to see them next year also. If you don't know what Women of Faith is, google them and check it out. They are some of the funniest women and some of the best singers, and they all have a real passion for serving God.
I've rambled enough for now, and I think I'm about to go be a Power Ranger with Price until Wesley wakes up. Fun times...

No comments: