Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Sunday

Price was excited this morning to get up and find all the Easter goodies that had been left. We read in his bible last night about Jesus being killed and rising from the grave. I don't think he was very impressed, but then again... I don't think he can grasp the whole thing yet. Wesley definitely didn't know what was going on, but I got some cute pictures for his "first Easter" scrapbook page. Wish I could put them on here, but our connection still sucks. They have officially started working on our car... we will get the rental tomorrow which I know thrills my mother because she really wants her car back. The place fixing our car said it would take anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks, so now we have two things to wait on.
We started looking around our house tonight to find things that we can get rid of in our garage sale. Everything is going along quite well... just a little impatient. Until next time....

No comments: