Thursday, April 5, 2007

I wanna be Yoda!

Usually Price sneaks into our bed at some point in the night. Sometimes he stays in his bed all night. As long as he doesn't bother me or wake me up, he gets to stay (I can't take him back if I don't know he's there, right??). The last two or three times he has come to get in the bed with us, he has walked over to my side and woken me up talking to me. As if it were 8 in the morning instead of 3 or 4. Last night, however, he climbed in the bed, and was, I hope, pretty much asleep when he yelled out, "I wanna be Yoda"!! I was too sleepy at the time to really laugh, but I did smile even in my sleep. Why Yoda? you might ask... well... He just turned 3 and he got a gameboy from his Meme and Pawpaw. We got him the Star Wars game because he has unlimited lives, and he can just run around shooting or slashing storm troopers. Anyway... he has decided that he loves to play as Yoda, but he can't really start the game himself, so he hands the game to us and tells us where he wants to play (in a building, in the desert, or in the jungle), and then he tells us who he wants to play as (a storm trooper, Luke Skywalker, or Yoda). Right now, everytime he plays it, he is Yoda... I guess he was dreaming about it last night when he shouted out. After we really woke up, Ron said "Did you hear Price yell that he wanted to be Yoda?" We had a pretty good laugh about it.
Today is Prices Easter party for his little pre-school. I can't wait to see them. It is the first time I get to help do something as the momma of someone at school! :) I know... in four or five years I will already be tired of it, but right now... I love it! :) We dyed Easter eggs last night and Price is old enough to put the eggs in the dye himself. He had a really good time, and we got a few cute pictures. (I will actually put pictures on here when we have an Internet connection faster than dialup, but right now, it takes toooooo long).

No comments: