Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Basketball Closing Ceremony

We had Price's closing ceremony for basketball. Ron and I coached him this year, and it was a lot of fun. It wasn't ALWAYS fun, but it did have it's moments. I can't put a lot of pictures on here because I don't want to include any of the kids without permission, so I'll put the ones I can.

We had fun hanging out at the tables.


Price cried when he got on stage! Poor baby!!


Look at the cool trophies we all got! Ron's has already escaped to the chapel.



Price finally liked holding his trophy and smiling instead of crying...



Ron and I have already decided to coach basketball again next time, but we don't think we'll be coaching anything else right now.

1 comment:

Amy H said...

Cool trophies!! Poor Price! Hopefully he won't remember being scared of going on stage next time!