Saturday, March 15, 2008

I love snow... sometimes

I didn't have anywhere to go this morning, so I didn't mind this at all... don't you all wish you were here!?!? I know you do... don't deny it.



Yes... that's Price's Jeep under there!


I'm working on Price's birthday slide show... I can't believe he's four years old today. Does it seem that long to anyone because it sure doesn't to me. Look how he wrote his name last night. I only told him the sounds of the letters because we've been learning the sounds and not the names of them. I told him the sounds and he wrote them. I was so impressed I laminated it and I'm adding it to the scrapbook! I'm quite sure he's a genius.


On the way home today he said... "Daddy, is it raining AND snowing?" Ron replies, "yes"... after a few minutes Price says, "God must be using both hands!". We're still laughing!

No comments: