Friday, March 28, 2008

Mamas a Go Go Playgroup

We had our first little playgroup today, and we had a lot of fun. My boys were both wiped out when we got home. From oldest to youngest... here are the kids... Tyler (5), Price (4), Cole (3), Kendal (3), Jacob (3), Brady (2), Hannah (2), Kayden (1), Wesley (1). We bought a stroller for the smallest two, and just corralled the others. Four mamas were enough to handle this bunch!! We played at the play center, then went to Old Navy and Borders... we didn't lose anyone (for long), and they all played well together. We can't wait for the next one!!

I can only get blogger to download one picture at a time... so this is all you get!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun. Wish I was there. Kiss the boys for me i am really missing them. i also have as idea why you don't get comments. You have to give your comment at all the other people blogs to get comments just a thought. I love you Moma