Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Party and A Little Nonsense

Below this entry is a slideshow of the birthday party today. I know that you can all tell how excited I am about the new slideshow feature that I've found on photobucket. I promise to stop doing that in about a year. Also... I won't mention that Wesley threw up after we got home and that me and momma didn't have the "intestinal fortitude" (as the Chaplain says) to clean him up. In fact, I also won't tell you that momma and I ran into the yard with the dogs to get them away from the high chair, and then the Chaplain proceeded to bring the high chair outside and tell us to come in and let the dogs clean it up where no one could see it. I also won't tell you that I'm probably going to burn the high chair tomorrow. I know that stuff would be too gross, and too much to share, and that's why I won't. Hope you all had a great day today... I know we did. I would just like to close by wishing Mandy, my BFF since 2nd grade, a happy 31st birthday tomorrow... I'm soooooooo glad you get old before I do, oh, and so does Leslie... happy 31st you two!! I'll post pics of you two tomorrow just to bring back memories of being young and free and happy... I mean... I'm sure you're both blissfully happy now, so I guess the pictures will just show you young and free!
I'm still taking offers on who is going to buy me the new camera... I'm willing to be bribed, so just keep that in mind. Especially if I might have photos of you that you don't want everyone to see.

No comments: