Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kids

If any of you have kids, or know kids, then you probably know that they can't keep up with anything. Well... it amazes me that Price can lose everything we have in the house, and doesn't know where any of his toys are at any point in time, but he can keep up with the smallest lightsaber in the history of the world It doesn't even have the saber part on it anymore... it's just the handle. He carries it around everywhere, and just recently he found the man that it goes on, so now they are complete. How can I teach him to keep up with his clothes and HUGE toys like he does this tiny little thing!?!



And speaking of kids... P woke up the other morning after having slept on the blow-up mattress with Memaw... and Memaw asked him if he leaked out because she said she was wet. P said "I didn't leak out... I'm not wet". Memaw gets up and Daddy comes in the room. P says "Daddy, the bed is wet on Memaw's side, but not on mine." Daddy asked why that is and P says, "Hey, I have a great idea what happened (everything he has is a GREAT idea) I think Memaw leaked out." This has made me laugh so hard for the last few days. Well... Memaw didn't leak out. She just got wet from sleeping on the blow-up mattress and sweating! :) So... I guess she did kind of leak out! We love you Memaw!



1 comment:

Amy H said...

The "leaked out" story is funny even a second time!!