Friday, March 21, 2008

Emergency Room Visit

Well... we've made our first emergency room visit. Actually, I think we took Price one time when he was less than a year old because he had some kind of sinus infection, and it was the weekend and I couldn't get his fever down. This is our first real, oh my gosh hurry up, visit. Wesley's head started bleeding, and we couldn't get it to stop. I took a few pictures while we were on our way to the hospital, but I can't get them off my camera, so these are pictures after we got back home. You can tell by the amount of dried blood, that he bled a lot before we finally got it stopped. We were sent home with lots of gauze, and told to go to our regular ped. on Monday. They will look at it and send us to a dermatologist who will remove it. I think I remember that part right. They will also "send it off for tests"... I'm not sure I like that. It makes it seem like something serious, and I don't want it to be anything serious. Ron says it's not anything to worry about, but hey... this is my baby, and I don't want anything to be taken off of him and then "sent off". Anyway... here are the pictures... if you are squeamish about babies with dried blood on their face, then don't look... but really.. he looks happy in both pictures!!

See how upset he looks by the whole thing?? He just wanted a bottle and wanted to be left alone. We cleaned him up as much as possible after we got a new band-aid on his face.

No comments: